Updated: May 23
I fully support the legalization of prostitution in America. Prostitution is not going to go away and disappear. A licensed, educated Sex Worker will cut down street prostitution.
With regard to the legalization of prostitution, I propose the following:
1. Prostitution will be legalized, regulated by the state and taxed.
2. Prostitution, which is a monetary act, will be licensed and regulated.
3. Prostitutes, sex workers and sex agents will be required to be licensed. Must take courses on sexual issues and diseases.
4. There will be no street prostitution. sex workers will make appointments with clients for private meetings.
5. Sex Workers must be 19 years of age or above.
Women and Men who are arrested for sex work without the proper license will face serious jail time.
Society knows there are evil people who prey viciously on others.
Any person arrested without a license will be evaluated for their safety. If they are deemed to not be in danger they face jail time.
The goal is to make it clear that they themselves are not a victim of human trafficking and the forced sex trade.
Children are a special class of victims. A specific focus of officer training will be around identifying, protecting and supporting child victims.
Police officers who have been assigned to prostitution stings. 1. Trained in internet crimes and assigned to that unit.
2. Patrol officers take control of prostitution arrests. Americans have our issues! America still has demons lurking!
Be aware, those who will hurt the most vulnerable in society. American Law Enforcement can lurk too