A vital focus of my administration will be on human trafficking.
My Administration recognizes the disgusting epidemic as one of the most evil of crimes that must be harshly punished!
Whether physical abduction, abuse of a victim by force or to force criminal actions by threat or intimidation is criminal and evil.
America's prosecutors must never allow an alleged kidnapper, rapist or abuser a plea deal.
To force women, children and men. To perform life-threatening acts in order to make a profit for their hideous abuser.
The Traffickers must face a punishment that could never be as evil as the harm they have inflicted upon their innocent victim.
Within the first 72 hours of My Administration.
1. I will call an emergency joint session of Congress! Congress will no longer sit back and watch the innocent be abused physically, mentally and sadly in many cases murdered.
2. I will seek to make all crimes of human trafficking, federal level crimes. Local elected judges should not be condemning some of society's most evil criminals with any thought of re-election.
3. These disgusting crimes of human trafficking must face the harshest and most severe sentences. I will call for a 45-year mandatory federal prison sentence.
I will create a Federal Bureau of Investigation and Internal Revenue Service task force.
The task force will approach inmates who are serving time for trafficking and give them an option.
The option is list all their contacts or face tax evasion charges to be served consecutive to their current charges. That would be federal time.
The victims of these evil crimes will receive America's highest degree of care, respect, support and care.
America will be there for those victims.
I propose the following:
1. Victims of abuse will be offered government paid therapy.
While we can not erase their thoughts of the horrendous abuse they suffered.
The hope is that therapy can make it perfectly clear. You are a victim. None of what you have suffered is your fault.
2. Housing and relocation services will be provided to victims to help them recover. 3. Financial support will also be offered.
The thought of a human harming another human in such brutal ways ignites a fire in my soul that I must take deep breaths to calm myself.
I fully support the legalization of prostitution in America. Prostitution is not going to go away and disappear.
With regard to the legalization of prostitution, I propose the following:
1. Prostitution will be legalized, regulated by the state and taxed.
2. Prostitution, which is a monetary act, will be licensed and regulated.
3. Prostitutes, sex workers and sex agents will be required to be licensed. Must take courses on sexual issues and diseases.
4. There will be no street prostitution. sex workers will make appointments with clients for private meetings.
Women and men who are arrested for sex work without the proper license will face jail time.
Society knows there are evil people who prey viciously on others.
Any person arrested without a license will be evaluated for their safety.
The goal is to make it clear that they themselves are not a victim of human trafficking and the forced sex trade.
Children are a special class of victim.
A child's defenses are small compared to their abusers. Police officers who have been assigned to prostitution stings.
1. Trained in internet crimes and assigned to that unit.
2. Patrol officers take control of prostitution arrests. Americans have our issues! America still has demons lurking! Be aware, those who will hurt the most vulnerable in society.